As 2015 is coming to a close, I would like to announce my resolution in regards to Art and Gaming Adventures, as well as the entire brand of Star Haven Studios.
1. Looking at my activity on my WordPress Dashboard, I have only posted 6 pieces this year. I would like to restart my blog by posting at least once a week. I have managed to get a headstart by making a post on best winter holiday specials, and I would like to continue posting articles like these in the future.
2. I would like to make more adventures with Star Haven Studios’s mascots, Ashana and Lily. I have made an attempt on a short comic, but I would like to make an adventure with them.
3. I would like to make more prints, not just featuring Ashana and Lily, at least to sell at conventions or online.
4. I would like to make my YouTube page worth something. Given my last attempt at a video, I think it would be smart to start small and work my way up. I also would like to expand the playlist to include traditional drawing sessions, as well as digital. I may even try a video blog series. First thing I would do is create a trailer to introduce the world to Star Haven Studios.
5. Work on my “Games to Beat List”. It’s going to be difficult thanks to Town of Salem, Smash WiiU/3DS, Mario Kart 8, Animal Crossing New Leaf, and Tomodachi Life.
6. Improve the look of the entire website. While it does seem to be mobile-friendly, it does need to be more eye-catching.
So, that’s the tentative plans for 2015. Let’s see how well I do next year.
As for the rest of you, I hope you have a happy 2015 and, if you do have resolutions, I hope you succeed in fulfilling them.